zondag 24 maart 2013

Interview Ed Greenwood

Pretty much from the beginning when I started roleplaying, the first setting I got into was the Forgotten Realms. My first games all took place in that magical world and since I was a dungeon master from the start, I bought a lot of Realms stuff. Back in those days it was for actual use in a campaign.

These were the pre-collecting days. But when I did start considering myself a collector, the Forgotten Realms was already a big part of the collection. There's currently about 200 Forgotten Realms items in my collection which is the 3rd most after generic D&D and Call of Cthulhu.

I was therefore very happy to stumble upon an interview with Ed Greenwood, the creator of the Forgotten Realms so I thought I'd share it with everyone.

I feel so honored that I could do this for people and that people are having fun. If I lift someone's spirits, if I give them a couple hours of fun, and if I give them an excuse to get together with their friends, or make new friends and spend their time gaming, that's my real reward - Ed Greenwood


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten