vrijdag 23 december 2011

Collection update: Call of Cthulhu

Not really Call of Cthulhu items but I still consider them a part of my Call of Cthulhu collection.


  • Call of Cthulhu Living Card Game Core Set : I played the CoC cardgame back when it was still a CCG. I have a few Magic cards and quite some L5R cards but this was the first card game I actually played and enjoyed. I don't see it being played much anymore in the game store but I still love the game. Hence the purchase of the Core Set of the LCG.
  • Tour de Lovecraft : I enjoy the Cthulhu Mythos fiction a lot. Whether it's releases from Chaosium or Miskatonic River Press doesn't matter. The master himself however I haven't really read so far. Therefore I purchased this book. Kenneth Hite gives comments and insights on H.P Lovecraft's best works. I figure it's a great aid to understanding how those stories fit in the total picture.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten