woensdag 14 december 2011

Collection update : Call of Cthulhu - Delta Green

Through a glass darkly arrived last week. This is a new Delta Green novel written by Dennis Detwiller, who is well-known for his work on Delta Green.


This is the limited edition hardcover version made available by Arc Dream Publishing. 1000 copies of the hardcover novel were printed.

This book came to be through a kickstarter project announced in April of this year. Seeing how Delta Green has many fans, I didn't doubt its succes. I made a $35 pledge myself in order to get my hands on the limited edition hardcover. In addition to this, my name is mentioned in the book's list of backers. An additional $25 would have gotten me a copy signed by Detwiller himself but I found that a bit too much money for just an autograph.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten